Today it is The Senior Citizens' DAY. On this occasion Heartiest Greetings to all the Seniors Citizens, & good wishes for active, healthy life ahead. The senior citizens may please note & seriously follow the undernoted cautionary advice
A study in the United States shows That over 51% of Old people fall down while climbing stairs. Every year, many Americans are killed by falling while climbing stairs.
After 60 these 10 actions should be avoided:
1. Do Not climb staircase.
If must climb, Hold on firmly to Stair-case railings.💐
2. Do not rapidly twist your head.
Warm up your whole body
3. Do not bend your body to touch your toe. Warm up your whole body first.
4. Do not stand to wear your "Pants". Wear your Pants while sitting down🙏
5. Do not sit up when lying face up. Sit up from one side (left hand side, or side) of your
6. Do not twist your body before exercise. Warm up whole first.
7. Do not walk backwards.
Falling backwards can result in serious
8. Do not bend waist to lift Heavy weight. Bend your knees & Lift up Heavy object while half
9. Do not get up fast from bed. Wait a few minutes before getting up from
10. Do not over force defecation. Let it come naturally. 😇
One more important thing you must be active always think positive as life has started now only after all years of hard working now it's time to enjoy life. ..