Stand up, and Speak up- Against domination of Irrationality in cultural community discourse
- Against obscurantism of semi-educated clergy
- Against suffocation of illiteracy and superstition
- Against slavery of outdated and disastrous ideas
- Against damage of accepting fiction for facts
- Against conspiracy theories and empty bravado
- Against those that obstruct your constructive contribution
COME, ACCEPT RATIONALITY
And, no, don’t call yourselves Ex-Muslims.
- Don’t you love cultural aspect of your Muslimness?
- Don’t you feel solidarity for your oppressed brethren?
- Don’t you feel outrage against Hindutva extremists?
- Don’t you owe to repay to your community, your mohalla?
YOU ARE MUSLIMS
- If your Islam is about Peace [salamati] and Truth [Haq]
- If your Islam is about justice and fair play
- If your Islam is about reform and rejuvenation
- If your Islam is about construction and productivity
- Ostrich-like escapism
- Tolerance for mediocrity and arrogant ignorance
- Surrender of your rightful claim to progressive cultural legacy
- Abdication of your duty to your community
- Neglect of temporal, secular progress
- Foregoing our Constitutional rights.
You have the right to define Islam in your context, as long as you don't impose it upon others. It can well mean a way of life. Just give up worrying about their definition. If they were unanimous there wouldn't be 72 of them!
INVITING INDIAN MUSLIMS TO LAUNCH A MOVEMENT FOR RATIONALITY.
I shall offer standing support to sincere quest, honest efforts and dedicated pursuits