Four “Islamic State” brutes entered a Gurudwara in Kabul and ruthlessly massacred at least 25 Sardar women, men and children, before being killed by Afghan security forces.This establishes, once again, that
- These Jihadists were and are inhuman. They are plain murderers. Animals behave vastly better than them.
- Their ideology in toto is despicable, whatever its garb. No ifs, buts.
- They do not give a damn for the impact of their actions on Muslims worldwide
- They are completely selfish and focused on attaining their promised personal paradise through their supposed martyrdom. For this personal gain they can extinguish innocent lives mercilessly.
- In this selfish pursuit they are not even bothered about the terrible blow their actions cause to their faith, leading some more people to hate it some more.
- They have contemptuous disregard for widespread human suffering resulting from one of our greatest calamities through Corona Virus right now
From Kashmir to Delhi our Sardar friends stood up in solidarity with Muslims and suffered for them. This is how the IS brutes thanked them.
Yes, we will now have conspiracy theorists and apologists trolling me, and claiming that this is not REAL ISLAM and that these brutes were NOT MUSLIMS.
I can never fathom how RELIGIONS that have produced such bigots can claim not to be responsible for their brutality. I would rather that faiths accepted that their teachings also contributed to such massacres and need an overhaul and reinterpretation.
THE ILK OF THESE BRUTES – IN ANY FAITH, OF ANY HUE - DON’T DESERVE TO INHABIT OUR PLANET, ANYWHERE ON EARTH
I wait for world’s leading Muslim clergymen to strongly denounce this barbarism, to apologize to the Sikhs and to demand total disbanding of all such ideologies. I request leading Muslims of India to walk this talk and reach out to Indian Sikh brethren with complete sincerity.
I hand my head in shame and offer my profound condolences to every Sikh person on this earth for this brutality. I assure them that I feel so strongly against this genocide that if it were possible for me to kill these murderers and if they were alive, I would deem it my duty to kill each of them.